- Aidan's new self-titled album is out now.
- The Sao Paulo brothers' new single "Restless Animal" is out now.
- "your new favourite band" - Shindig. The True Story of Bananagun is out now.
- Mike Lindsay’s love affair with Iceland began in 2006. It involved a girl, Harpa, and an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.
- Yesterday Is Gone, Dana's debut album, is out now.
- How Many Times is out now.
- Lost Echo's 7" Out Oct '21
- Jacco's instrumental album "Somnium" is out now.
- New album "Consummation" out now.
Margot comprises of five friends who moved from the suburbs of south London to Peckham after finishing University.
The term ‘troubadour’ gets bandied around far too readily these days, but none encompass the spirit of the original meaning more than our Micah.
- New album "Michael Nau & The Mighty Thread" out now on CD, LP, Deluxe LP & digital.
- Ohtis' debut album "Curve of Earth" is out now.
- To never come full circle. To move hazily in bended ellipses. To bow the line and play it like a fiddle. To shoot it like an arrow. To climb the razor blade pyramid. To collect the cubic rubble from the ruins of tradition and put it together anew. Those are the ways of Pinkunoizu.
- The summer of 2012, when Benj and I started making SVIIB, was one of the most amazing times of our relationship as two people. We were so happy, and we’d finally reached thisperfect balance, after going through all the things we did together.
- Archive Material, the band's second album, arrives Jan 2022.
- New album "Planet (i)" out now.
- New album out now, Uncut album of the month Feb'21
- If Orkney… is the musical equivalent of great nature writing then Prospect of Skelmersdale is somewhere between finely tuned kitchen sink drama and urban psychogeography.
- New album "Eternity Bay" out now.
- Nearly ten years since the release of Tunng's third album Good Arrows and the last time the partnership’s imagination was let loose together - comes Throws; the sound of two old friends and collaborators reconnecting.
- Tunng Presents...DEAD CLUB is out now.
- As VENN have progressed past their early post-punk-krautrock template, a new constellation of sounds and musicality has emerged, more clear and truthful to themselves.