- Aidan's new self-titled album is out 28th August, new single "Sixteen Stares" is out now.
- The Sao Paulo brothers' new single "Restless Animal" is out now.
- "your new favourite band" - Shindig. The True Story of Bananagun is out now.
- Mike Lindsay’s love affair with Iceland began in 2006. It involved a girl, Harpa, and an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party.
- The beautiful, sparse, rare & brilliant solo work from the Dralms main-man.
- Yesterday Is Gone, Dana's debut album, is out now.
- Closing Time is an understated, inward looking collection of songs that feature stunning string arrangements and Erland’s impassioned vocals at centre stage.
Introducing Esther Rose, the acclaimed New Orleans-based singer, songwriter and musician, who is pleased to announce her si
- Jacco's instrumental album "Somnium" is out now.
- New album "Consummation" out now.
Margot comprises of five friends who moved from the suburbs of south London to Peckham after finishing University.
The term ‘troubadour’ gets bandied around far too readily these days, but none encompass the spirit of the original meaning more than our Micah.
- "Mowing", "Some Twist" and "Michael Nau & The Mighty Thread" are out now.
- Ohtis' debut album "Curve of Earth" is out now.
- To never come full circle. To move hazily in bended ellipses. To bow the line and play it like a fiddle. To shoot it like an arrow. To climb the razor blade pyramid. To collect the cubic rubble from the ruins of tradition and put it together anew. Those are the ways of Pinkunoizu.
- The summer of 2012, when Benj and I started making SVIIB, was one of the most amazing times of our relationship as two people. We were so happy, and we’d finally reached thisperfect balance, after going through all the things we did together.
- Debut album "I Was Born Swimming" out now.
- New album out 29th Jan 2021!
- If Orkney… is the musical equivalent of great nature writing then Prospect of Skelmersdale is somewhere between finely tuned kitchen sink drama and urban psychogeography.
- New album "Eternity Bay" out now.
- Nearly ten years since the release of Tunng's third album Good Arrows and the last time the partnership’s imagination was let loose together - comes Throws; the sound of two old friends and collaborators reconnecting.
- Tunng Presents...DEAD CLUB is out now on CD, LPx2 & digital.
- As VENN have progressed past their early post-punk-krautrock template, a new constellation of sounds and musicality has emerged, more clear and truthful to themselves.